WATT Factory Accelerator Programme
WATT Factory runs a unique Smart City Accelerator.
The 2019 Programme will focus on Smart Mobility, Smart Energy & Smart Buildings.
The ultimate goal is plain and simple: making your startup scalable and investor-ready!
WATT you see is WATT you get
During in-depth workshops by Vlerick Business School.
At your flex desk and mingle with the WATT Factory community.
The right go-to-market strategy with your private mentor.
Your growth driven by a scalable business model.
With experienced entrepreneurs and like-minded peers.
By exploring the most promising business opportunities with our corporate partners.
At our Showcase closing event with your perfect pitch to potential investors.
YEAH… another Accelerator Programme?
WATT sets us apart?
The only startup accelerator with a sole focus on Smart Mobility, Energy and Buildings.
Supported by corporate partners with the same vertical focus, such as EDF Luminus, ABB and TomTom.
No ideation but acceleration to achieve a scalable business model and become investor-ready – in just 6 months.
Content contribution and coordination by Vlerick Business School.
that help improve the efficiency, accessibility, safety and quality of
transportation of people and goods
for cost-effective, sustainable and secure energy production, distribution and
Solutions that turn buildings into living organisms: networked, intelligent, sensitive and adaptable
- 6-month programme (June-December 2019)
- Up to 15 startups
- Focus on Smart Mobility, Energy and Buildings
- In-depth workshops (supported by Vlerick Business School)
- Private mentoring
- Open innovation with our corporate partners
- SMART: You are active in Smart Mobility, Energy or buildings.
- BEYOND IDEATION: You have at least a Proof of Concept (PoC), ideally a Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- TRACTION: You already have initial commercial traction or validation.
- COMMITMENT: You commit to attending the entire programme.
- Submission of the online application form
- First screening & selection by WATT Factory
- Pitching by the final candidates to our Selection Committee including WATT Factory partners and experts
- Final selection up to 15 participants
Testimonials from our alumni
Our accelerator programme would not be possible without our partners. They play a vital role in our Smart City ecosystem. In addition, our corporate partners will not only act as mentors, but explore joint business opportunities with the startups participating in the programme.